Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm back!

Can't imagine it's been two years plus since my last post. A lot of things happened between this two years, I got married, delivered a baby boy, moved to a new house...etc, of course I did stitch on few projects too.

I finished the Lover Pillow last two years, but only completed it last week :) It didn't end up as pillow as it called. I planned to replace french knots with black glass beads initially, but it failed to match the entire design. So continue stitching french knots.


I just managed to complete a design during my pregnancy last year. I sent this design to frame up couple of weeks ago, plan to place this at my study corner.

Design: Salon de lecture by Anne Sohier-Fournel
Fabric: 32ct Belfast Linen - White
Thread: DMC
I would like to show you few other designs that framed at the same framing shop of my friend.



No comments: