Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Big Brown Box Finally Arrived!


Yes, another order has arrived this morning again. This big brown box really makes my day. Here I would like to share what's in it.


The combination of one yard of 32ct Belfast White Linen, 3 fat quarter of 32ct Linen-Amber, Lambswool & Natural Light. All these linens have been pre-planned for various of patterns from my stash.


The Mill Hill glass beads & Kreinik Balger #8 are for a secrete project, which I will reveal after getting all the required accessories for it. I love John James Petites very much, not to mention their Premier series, with gold plated. I get both #26 & #28 each.


Of course, a couple of patterns are included in this order too. Bookshelf by Little House Needlework and Dog Lessons for People by Lizzie Kate.

I have finished few projects recently, will post my finishes very soon, hopefully by tomorrow morning. Happy stitching.......

No comments: