Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Alphabet Tree Sampler

After finished the a l'abordage, I feel like stitching another design for my son's room again. I went over my stashes with a fine-tooth comb last week, I found this lovely design.

This design  found in a  Japaneses Magazine Book Stitch Idées or Sutichi Idées Vol.10 that I bought last few months ago. This craft book  is chalked full of cross stitch and embroidery project inspiration and beautiful pictures, you will definitely like it.

I have to finish the top half of bunny portion, before move on to the upper part. The design is stitched in DMC 347, whereas the alphabets and apples are stitched in DMC Ecru. I guess this turns out to be a beautiful combination. Let's see if I can finish it by this week!


Here is my Totally Useless so far. I should look for a bigger jar, since I have already filled up a quarter of this container, and it's only the first month of the year! I did not buy this container, it's actually my Rose 4 Reines Pearlescent Body Cream from L'occitane. I like the design of the glass, so I keep it for my craft works, rather than send it to recycle bin.


No comments: