Friday, September 22, 2017

Jerry Roupe....Dance

I have not been blogging for years, however it does not stop me from being a prolific stitcher :)

I am working on Jerry Roupe's design, that designed in 1950's or 1960's. Know more about Jerry Roupe here.

北欧の妖精トムテ by Jerry Roupe
Jerry Roupe has been recognized in 1960's due to her popular design Tomteparaden. I will keep this as my future project.

Popular Design Piece by Jerry Roupe -  Tomteparaden

For now, I am stitching Dance. As you may noticed, 2 of the Santa are "naked" :P They should be in DMC 3985. It is one of the new color floss of DMC, it is unfortunate that this color floss is not available in Malaysia yet. I am ordering online from an online stitch shop from Singapore, Cross Stitch Joy. Hope able to receive it ASAP :)

Fabric: 32ct Belfast White Linen

Thread: DMC


No comments: