Monday, February 21, 2011

Frameworks

As promised, I gotta show you some of the framed finishes.

One of my recent finish, Dog Lessons for People by Lizzie Kate. I like this antique-looking frame so much! I got this from JD Arts & Frame, they carry wide range of imported frame.

Guess most of you think this frame looks very familiar. Yes, its from Ikea. I bought this frame last 2 years ago, but yet to confirm what to be framed that time. Oh well....isn't this finish match this frame nicely?

This is a pre-made photo frame that used to frame other documents. I recycled it with helps from JD Arts & Frame. It turned out gorgeous, just nice to place at my bookshelf.

If you have followed my blog lately, most probably you have seen it in my previous post. Yes, but I would like to take a better shot to show how nice of this frame when sitting on my Ikea Billy bookshelf :)

This is another frame by D Arts & Frame too. I personally like dark solid frame.

Opsss....Where is the frame? Hehehe....I did not frame this, but stick on door instead. My little prince, Chatwin keep pointing it when seeing this, as if asking me "Mom, who is the boy?"

No comments: